Congratulations to all the BCS authors who had other work named finalists for the 2012 Nebula Awards!
- Saladin Ahmed, for novel Throne of the Crescent Moon
- Tina Connolly, for novel Ironskin
- Aliette de Bodard, for novella On a Red Station, Drifting and short story “Immersion”
- Rachel Swirsky, for novelette “Portrait of Lisane da Patagnia”
- Tom Crosshill, for short story “Fragmentation, or Ten Thousand Goodbyes”
- Cat Rambo, for short story “Five Ways to Fall in Love on Planet Porcelain”
Well done, all!
Read Comments on this Post (No Comments Yet)