Several BCS authors have stories appearing elsewhere recently:
- Matthew Kressel (“Pheth’s Aviary” in BCS #133; “The Suffering Gallery” in BCS #57) in the May Clarkesworld
- E. Catherine Tobler (“Artificial Nocturne” in BCS #126, “Lady Marmalade” in BCS #98, and others) likewise in the May Clarkesworld
- M. Bennardo (“The Penitent” in BCS #122,“After Compline, Silence Falls” in BCS #107, and another) in the July Asimov’s
The latter two also have new stories forthcoming in BCS later this month:
- E. Catherine Tobler: “We, As One, Trailing Embers,” set in her same circus world as “Artificial Nocturne” and “Lady Marmalade,” forthcoming next week in text and guest-narrated audio podcast, and already out in the early ebook release of BCS #147.
- M. Bennardo: “The Use and the Need,” forthcoming at the end of May in BCS #148, in text and guest-narrated audio podcast