Four BCS stories have been named to this year’s edition of the annual year’s-best anthology Heiresses of Russ!
- “The Coffinmaker’s Love” by Alberto Yáñez from BCS #131
- “Blood, Stone, Water” by A.J. Fitzwater from BCS #118
- “Your Figure Will Assume Beautiful Outlines” by Claire Humphrey from BCS #135
- “Boat in Shadows, Crossing” by Tori Truslow (a finalist for the BSFA Award) from BCS #113 and podcast BCS 100 (a finalist for the Parsec Award)
Also appearing in Heiresses of Russ 2014, which is an anthology series of the year’s best lesbian speculative fiction, edited this year by Melissa Scott and Steve Berman, are several BCS authors with stories that appeared elsewhere:
- Kenneth Schneyer (“Serkers and Sleep” in BCS #96)
- Benjanun Sriduangkaew (“The Crows Her Dragon’s Gate” in BCS #118 and “Golden Daughter, Stone Wife” in BCS #144)
- Cat Rambo (“Love, Resurrected” in BCS #65 and a new novelette “Rappaccini’s Crow” forthcoming in BCS #151 in July)
And all bound behind that gorgeous retro-yet-futuristic cover art. Congratulations, all!
Read Comments on this Post (No Comments Yet)