Stephanie Malia Morris is a graduate of the 2017 Clarion West Writers Workshop, recipient of the Octavia E. Butler Memorial Scholarship Award, and a 2019 Kimbilio Fellow. Her short fiction has appeared in FIYAH, Apex Magazine, Nightmare, and Pseudopod. She has narrated short fiction for the Escape Artists podcasts, Uncanny, and Beneath Ceaseless Skies. You can find her online at stephaniemaliamorris.com or on Twitter at @smaliamorris.
- BCS 275: The Captain and the Quartermaster by C.L. Clark — Issue #326, March 25, 2021
- BCS 272: The Guadalupe Witch by Josh Rountree — Issue #322, January 28, 2021
- BCS 265: Deep in the Drift, Spinning by Lisa L. Hannett — Issue #312, September 10, 2020
- BCS 257: Her Cage of Root and Bone by Kali Wallace — Issue #301, April 9, 2020
- BCS 252: Forgive Me, My Love, for the Ice and the Sea by C.L. Clark — Issue #296, January 30, 2020
- BCS 237: Fury at the Crossroads by Troy L. Wiggins — Issue #276, April 25, 2019
- BCS 233: When Sirens Sing of Roses and of Delegated Power by Nin Harris — Issue #272, February 28, 2019